The lexnon (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If I stan winner because of you Imma throttle your short ass

If you stan Winner then getting my short ass throttled will be worth it.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY WHO I AM BUT I THOUGHT YOU SHIULD KNOW
ITS ME JOANA 🙌
GOODNIGHT

Thank you @JoanaIsHere for spamming me. You're the best!


:pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What made you stan Taehyung? Give some details!

I love his personality. He's so weird yet really funny and caring.
I don't have many details lmao.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread