The lexnon (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
How did you discover BTS?

I discovered them back in 2015. I don't remember exactly how, but I found a lyric video for Dope and I really loved the song. I knew about them for a while, but I didn't start stanning until 2017. ^^
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You totally should

It's amazing :")

My gf made me watch the first one and I binge watched the rest in two days

It's that good (^.^)
I AGREE. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN IS SO GREAT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Jungkook

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread