The lexnon (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm the best Jimin stan and you know it hoe ಥ_ಥ

@Jimin says otherwise.

:oof_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Cricket needs to back off my man

She's a hoe for Jimin so that won't happen.

:oof_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Why do piercings always make a guy look ten times hotter (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

I don't know. Why do men do these things to us?

:pepecry1::maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have two days of no work coming soon ƪ(˘ᴗ˘)┐

Yaaaaay!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Shopping is the best thing ever
I love it :")


I don't mind it, but I just really hate spending money.

:pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Water>>>>>dirt>>>>>choco milk

I agree with the part about the water. The dirt on the other hand, no. smh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Chewing on ice is the best thing ever

Just don't break a tooth while chewing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Jungkook and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread