I cant stress enough how much I love this group.
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 11 July 2020 #1 I cant stress enough how much I love this group. Reactions: yeji, Willow, Emanresu and 1 other person
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 11 July 2020 #2 Wave still slaps Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji and Willow
TRAUMATHON summer breeze . Joined 3 May 2020 Messages 859 Reactions Received 1,714 Location 🌸✨💗💫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom deobi <3 Gender Other Pronouns they/he 11 July 2020 #3 despite the strange case behind the mv for wave, it still goes hard Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji and Willow
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 12 July 2020 #4 Limesoda is a great group. we stan Reactions: xdreamsandflames