The line Jump well done Jisung! NCT DREAM (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not exactly in order but u get the idea... [sorry sleepy cant be asked to put them in order its Go we go up than candle light cba change it right now sorry]
..................CHEWING GUM: Mark Renjun Chenle Haechan Jisung Jaemin Jeno
......My First and Last: Haechan Mark Renjun Chenle Jisung Jeno
................We Young : Haechan Mark Chenle Renjun Jeno Jisung
.............................Joy: Haechan Renjun Mark Chenle Jisung Jeno
..................................We go up: Mark Jeno Jaemin Haechan Renjun Chenle Jisung
.............................Candle light: Haechan Renjun Mark Chenle Jisung Jeno Jaemin
.............................................Go: Haechan Mark Chenle Renjun Jeno Jaemin Jisung
......................DNYL : HRVY Renjun Chenle Jisung Jaemin Jeno
......................Fireflies: Renjun Haechan Chenle Jeno Jaemin Jisung
...........................Boom: Jisung Haechan Jeno Jaemin Renjun
Chenle ​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yes, I'm so happy that Jisung got more lines for this comeback. I really like his voice and I would love to hear more of it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yes, I'm so happy that Jisung got more lines for this comeback. I really like his voice and I would love to hear more of it.
same tbh his voice really made the vibe for this album
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread