Teaser The Little Mermaid | Official Trailer (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Beautiful trailer, dunno if I’ll watch it as I’m always nervous about Disney remakes.
:susPepe:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I've already answered a similar thread months ago, but no.

Personally, I prefer to keep the old, animated '89's version intact in my mind, just as I've done with the '90's versions of The Lion King and Aladdin.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread