Just...just look at them !!! They're not rookies anymore !!! :bigcatclap:
whatever Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 624 Reactions Received 851 Location In La La Land Cards View Profile KS Coins 161 Gender Other 1 June 2019 #1 Just...just look at them !!! They're not rookies anymore !!! Reactions: Evergreen, Ahsoka, QueenB and 3 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 1 June 2019 #2 They've just had a release and I already can't wait for their next comeback. Reactions: whatever, Ahsoka, Sourcekeeper and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,393 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 June 2019 #3 I love them so much Ive been watching them since before their debut and they have not disappointed ever Reactions: whatever and potato
I love them so much Ive been watching them since before their debut and they have not disappointed ever
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 1 June 2019 #4 I said I wouldn’t fall for anymore rookies after ONF, but yep I can already sense it with these guys. Reactions: whatever and potato
I said I wouldn’t fall for anymore rookies after ONF, but yep I can already sense it with these guys.