- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
So international people may have not heard of this but it's very big news in the USA right now.
So basically what happened was there was(is) a company called OceanGate who offers to take you to the RMS Titanic shipwreck for the VERY LOW PRICE of 250 Thousand Dollars (USD). And 4 millionaires and billionaires from across the globe decided on June 19th they would yk, go see the titanic. The submersible lost connection to the mother ship approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes into the dive, the dive is supposed to take around 8-10 hours. It's Thursday.
I believe they had somewhere between 92-96 hours of oxygen in the 22ft submersible. It has been 4 days now, that they have been missing. And their oxygen has most likely ran out by now, (I don't remember where I heard this next part) it was said that the oxygen would completely run out at 12:30 AM EST on Thursday.
So, they are most likely dead.
If they floated to the surface somewhere they wouldn't be able to get out because they were bolted in from the outside, so either way a rescue team would be needed.
Best case scenario, the submersible imploded and their death was painless and quick. I know it sounds scary and cruel but that would really be the only painless death.
and there is way to many worst case scenarios for me to get into, this thread is already long enough.
Thanks for reading if u read this all 🌝
So basically what happened was there was(is) a company called OceanGate who offers to take you to the RMS Titanic shipwreck for the VERY LOW PRICE of 250 Thousand Dollars (USD). And 4 millionaires and billionaires from across the globe decided on June 19th they would yk, go see the titanic. The submersible lost connection to the mother ship approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes into the dive, the dive is supposed to take around 8-10 hours. It's Thursday.
I believe they had somewhere between 92-96 hours of oxygen in the 22ft submersible. It has been 4 days now, that they have been missing. And their oxygen has most likely ran out by now, (I don't remember where I heard this next part) it was said that the oxygen would completely run out at 12:30 AM EST on Thursday.
So, they are most likely dead.
If they floated to the surface somewhere they wouldn't be able to get out because they were bolted in from the outside, so either way a rescue team would be needed.
Best case scenario, the submersible imploded and their death was painless and quick. I know it sounds scary and cruel but that would really be the only painless death.
and there is way to many worst case scenarios for me to get into, this thread is already long enough.
Thanks for reading if u read this all 🌝