The lovely reasons why I can’t sleep... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m being sarcastic btw, it’s not lovely. :facepalm:

Reason 1: I’m scared of the dark so whenever I turn off my lamp I feel like something is going to get me as I drift off, so I have turn the light back on.
Reason 2: My cat won’t stop meowing and jumping on me.
Reason 3: I don’t want to have any nightmares so I try to stay awake
Reason 4: Today was an awful day and I’m scared that tomorrow will be awful as well.
Reason 5: My brain won’t turn off, I keep thinking of random things
Reason 6: Can’t get comfortable
Reason 7: It’s already almost 4 so I feel like I should just stay awake since I won’t get much sleep anyways.

:yolk:
Wish me luck and I hope everyone is having a good night/day.
:nekolove:
​
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope you get to sleep soon <3

I haven't been able to sleep either but I honestly don't have any good reason unlike you, I just have nothing to do all day bc our boii covid 19 shut down my work for a while and when ur sat at home doing nothing all the days just blur into one and you have a late night and before you know it the sun is coming up :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish you much luck. honestly there are a lot of days I have similar issues with sleeping so I do relate to your reasons in a way
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am mostly scared of the dark, because it brings on my paranoia like crazy.
That and I am too distracted to sleep some nights.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can actually relate a lot more than I'd wish :yolk: I used to have horrible nightmares every night.
I hope you got some sleep though and I hope today goes better for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread