The lure of free shipping is almost a curse (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to buy something but if you buy enough stuff monetarily you get free shipping so here I am trying to remember what else I want for this purchase (and failing) :wimwim: Im eager to get it too, it’s sealer for diamond painting and I want to see how well it works before using it for my moms gift
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
#thestruggleisreal
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not me thinking for a moment that kps is introducing “free shipping” aka more than a one ship. I need more sleep! :jisoosmh:
Well we do have shipwrecks :haylul: whats funny is it was my idea because I was shipped but wanted to be shipped with someone else too, but before I could do that a third person called dibs so it took me a while to get shipwrecked because I was conflicted
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,076
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well we do have shipwrecks :haylul: whats funny is it was my idea because I was shipped but wanted to be shipped with someone else too, but before I could do that a third person called dibs so it took me a while to get shipwrecked because I was conflicted
See, your story also shows that we may need a third type of ship. :takingnotes: Let’s call it Bomber. A ship bomber.:scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
buy a certain amount get free shipping.
They make you buy so much.
I'd rather just pay the shipping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread