VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 9 August 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, spicy_illusion, QueenB and 3 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 9 August 2020 #2 I worry about him :I Reactions: yeji
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 9 August 2020 #3 I just used a Korean sheet mask, how much Korean does that make me? Reactions: yeji
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 9 August 2020 #4 I listen to kpop so I must be Korean too Reactions: yeji
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 9 August 2020 #5 This man is either out to troll big time or is just really dumb Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 August 2020 #6 this guy ...... Reactions: spicy_illusion