The moment I changed my opinion on Twice (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk how well most of you know me, but there was a time where I really thought Twice was way too overhyped. This was much closer to 2015-2017 eras of Twice. I think it was cause I felt that Twice was pretty generic. Dances weren't so powerful, voices didn't stand out, rap was alright, and songs got boring after a while. Now, when it comes to their older stuff, I do still think that as bad as it sounds. It was just a bunch of cute girls in a group and that was it. I didn't hate on them, that's for sure. No one every deserves that crap. But, when people asked me if I thought that Twice was talented or that their songs were catchy, I just them that they were average at best.

However, something changed in me. And, idk what happened, but the second What is Love was released, I could think "Wow, that was actually good." And then Yes or Yes came out and I thought "Wow, their choreo is getting more complex." And then Fancy You came out, and I thought that their stage presence was actually pretty engaging. And Feel Special became my second most favorite gg title of that year (with only Psycho beating it out).

My point is, I learned that my prejudice against a group almost made me not give Twice a second chance. I'm convinced that with their years of being a group, they have learned a lot, become more confident, and truly improved as a group. So, genuinely, shout out to Twice. I'm saying this because they didn't have to get better at being idols, they would have been popular regardless. But their growth is obvious and truly levelled up Twice to the next level, definitely will advocate for people to give them a shot when I can :)

ALSO SANA IS STRAIGHT UP ONE OF THE MOST GORGEOUS IDOLS IN THE INDUSTRY
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm glad you're starting to like them! I'm the opposite of you, I'm starting to leave the fandom, but I still lover their stuff! What's your favorite b-side, btw? I never listened to any besides from Twice.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad you're starting to like them! I'm the opposite of you, I'm starting to leave the fandom, but I still lover their stuff! What's your favorite b-side, btw? I never listened to any besides from Twice.
Rollin underrated bop :sj_weary:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad you're starting to like them! I'm the opposite of you, I'm starting to leave the fandom, but I still lover their stuff! What's your favorite b-side, btw? I never listened to any besides from Twice.
it's actually an older sound called Jelly Jelly lmao
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Always great to have a different mindset on things. Good for you!
I need to have that outlook on some of the groups I like.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been a fan since Sixteen started and always attached in a crazy way ( especcially Dahyun). I love the girls a lot but I can see how people can feel differently.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread