Appreciation The moment I should have realized I am also into girls.... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That I had two major crushes in cheetah girls when I was young....


LIKE FREAKING BELINDA IN WHY WAIT WAS THE HOTTEST EVER


Also the other one I was curshing on hard was non other than Dorinda. Like she was absolutly perfect​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


also stan the future Jasmine of Aladdin..... she also is just perfection and this number makes me feel things
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
She's my favourite western singer! :sanapray:
This song is so nice! Must create a lyric video on this for my YT channel!
she truly is amazing. I wish more people would watch Lemonade Mouth cause that movie was super revolutionary and quite mature for Disney of that time
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
she truly is amazing. I wish more people would watch Lemonade Mouth cause that movie was super revolutionary and quite mature for Disney of that time
I haven't watched it before and I just googled about the movie. It seems amazing and there's Brigit Mendler! :sj_weary:
Definitely adding to my movie watchlist!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't watched it before and I just googled about the movie. It seems amazing and there's Brigit Mendler! :sj_weary:
Definitely adding to my movie watchlist!
yes Bridgit is in it too :sj_weary: it really is so good andall the songs are amazing. it really is worth a watch
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I watched the trailer just now! The whole thing is so inspiring! :sj_weary:
ikr. every one of these kids have some story to tell, have their own issues and when they come together to do music it's like a blessing. really inspiring
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for recommending. :pikahappy:
I think this movie can inspire me as I'm feeling down these days
you're welcome. :maheart: I love recommending movies.
and yes it def could do that for you
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master


also stan the future Jasmine of Aladdin..... she also is just perfection and this number makes me feel things
Naomi Scott is absolutely beautiful!

I've only seen her in Aladdin (2019), Power Rangers (2017) and Charlie's Angels (2019).

She's great in all three, but Naomi Scott in this dress from Aladdin is breath-taking! :sj_weary:
Naomi Scott In Aladdin | Naomi scott, Aladdin movie, Disney princess jasmine
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Belinda was everything.... :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't associate with being into guys anymore.
I'd rather forget about it.

I am probably not going to be into any gender at this point.
I've just given up on all things romance, or crushes or what have you.

But that's cool you are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Naomi Scott is absolutely beautiful!

I've only seen her in Aladdin (2019), Power Rangers (2017) and Charlie's Angels (2019).

She's great in all three, but Naomi Scott in this dress from Aladdin is breath-taking! :sj_weary:
Naomi Scott In Aladdin | Naomi scott, Aladdin movie, Disney princess jasmine
she is just so gorgeous and so talented
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mew and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread