Honestly, I-- I'm moved to tears :maheart:
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 24 March 2020 #1 Honestly, I-- I'm moved to tears Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost, maruberry and 2 others
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 24 March 2020 #2 I love it! Can you pass the tissues, please? Reactions: yeji and Tickita
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 24 March 2020 #3 I have it on loop daily! Reactions: yeji and Tickita
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 24 March 2020 #4 YouNiceKeepGoin said: I love it! Can you pass the tissues, please? Click to expand... Take them all Reactions: yeji and YouNiceKeepGoin
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 24 March 2020 #5 TicTokTickita said: Take them all Click to expand... Reactions: Tickita and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 March 2020 #6 this is so good Reactions: Tickita