Appreciation The Most Beautiful Thing In My Life.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sweet Tea
I Love It!~ I don't drink carbonated drinks and i would drink sweet tea a lot as a kid so i love it and it's my go to drink!~
I Made Some and brought it to school, @SugaRush asked for some but i said no, I'm sorry but not sorry, no one gets my sweet tea!~
What's a drink you like, and go to drink when stressed or when you really need it?
45183
45184
45185


Note: Everytime i went to spell Tea i Typed Tae instead and had to go fix it πŸ˜‚ But i mean Sweet Tae and Sweet Tea is like no diffrenceπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

45186
 

Attachments

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like sweet tea as well but one with milk
45188


I have actually never tried tea without milk:susPepe:
As for drinks for when I am stressful, I have none. I don't have a comfort food either.
I've had that too, i'll make hot tea and add milk, Mhmm so good!~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sweet tea
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like all thing sweet sour spicy the only thing i hate is plane thing i'm the wild care i eat/drink just about anything

 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
most of the time i just drink water. or grapefruit juice. i also love this thing right here:

it tastes almost like green tea, which i also love, but even better. i wish i could drink it everyday but it's quite expensive for a small bottle and it's hard to get.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Banana smoothies I really like. I have it with honey and thinking of adding chili's to it as well one day.

smoooooth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread