The most bored of all ANON's pt.2 (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i was expecting something with kai and like the moonlight :worry:
I very rarely if ever dream of idols. In fact I can only remember one where they featured and it was... weird and not 18+ at all... Well me and Wonwoo/hoshi (can't remember who) changed jeans.... but that was to disguise me and not anything NSFW
 
Joined
2 September 2019
Messages
420
Reactions Received
1,144
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
most +18 dream you've had?

Alright I've had one that was a WEIRD one and what's even worse is that I had it twice. How TF my mind came up with that is just insane, but I dreamt my family had some kind of a christmas party and our whole family came together for it... and my father and I for some insane reason decided to go outside into the snow to a side of the house that had no windows and have sex. MY FATHER AND I!

How tf I dreamt that up I have no idea, but it happened twice and god damn was that WEIRD. Like EW. I don't ever wanna have dreams like that again, like that must have been a mix of some weird moon phases and like some female hormones and I do not know what, but that was WEIRD!
What a wild mind :welp:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
kai isnt even that hot smh....stan jeongyeon

Jeongyeon was my almost-bias in Twice (meaning I didn't stan Twice, but if I did she would've been my bias) until like Yes or yes era when Jihyo took over. She's hot!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
post the most 18+ suga pic and tag sugarush

I mean... there aren't that many of Suga that I can think of and this one isn't 18+ on itself... but you know....

43006
Well.... he is kind of hot 18+ instead of inappropriate 18+









I felt like this edit was made to attack me:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
what is something that turns you on instantly

...you know you're getting a bit creepy with this... :worry:
lmao who's sending this?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well.... he is kind of hot 18+ instead of inappropriate 18+









I felt like this edit was made to attack me:
Then again, I have a boyfriend... I don't need to be doing this XDDDD
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If Woozi was your cousin, would you still find him hot?

Yes but differently... Like... I can say my brothers are objectively hot, but I have no desire to even think about having sex with them. It'd be the same thing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread