All are good, but Gashina is iconic
full moon obvi look at how mysterious and elegant she looks in that MV and the song is just god tier too
Clearly Gashina it's not even a question
and in second 24 hours
Gashina
------wall of china------
the rest
I knew yall hadGashina
![]()
@Vikki can't relateI knew yall had
![]()
Wait she didn't vote yet.@Vikki can't relate
Reos just a hater dont listen to himWait she didn't vote yet.
Omg you voted same as I did so much tasteReos just a hater dont listen to him![]()
Reos just a hater dont listen to him![]()
Omg you voted same as I did so much taste
![]()
Vikki voted after you said we have taste so that's basically cheating to get clout
No I didnt I just picked the most well known song and the best songVikki voted after you said we have taste so that's basically cheating to get clout
sure you did mhmNo I didnt I just picked the most well known song and the best song![]()
Stop being a hoe thats exactly what I didsure you did mhm