The most useful video you've seen recently? (2 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I honestly don't watch many really useful video if it's not related to game design or my stock investments. So hit me with smn interesting maybe I'll watch it too.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
This guy made chicken that looked really good.

He's not the best in terms of explanation. For the life of me I can't tell whether he meant medium heat. Medium high. Or high. He changed his mind every couple seconds like it was a running joke lol. :yolk:

But damn the chicken looks good

:sanapray:

So if I can figure it out it will be useful when I try to make it.

 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
This guy made chicken that looked really good.

He's not the best in terms of explanation. For the life of me I can't tell whether he meant medium heat. Medium high. Or high. He changed his mind every couple seconds like it was a running joke lol. :yolk:

But damn the chicken looks good

:sanapray:

So if I can figure it out it will be useful when I try to make it.

I'm a master at making fried chiken and I do most of what he does too tho I cut it to thinner pieces so it has a similar color on all sides and I add a custom fried chicken seasoning from a store. It gives a really nice redish/pepper color in certain spots while the rest is nicely cooked and brownish.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread