- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Me too. But when I saw they were only doing active groups I understood.I was so ready for fx![]()
what is love teasers would fit nicely with the colour scheme too no?Me too. But when I saw they were only doing active groups I understood.
And that's what makes Twice non participation so shocking.
if they only did active groups there are a few that are missing from thatMe too. But when I saw they were only doing active groups I understood.
And that's what makes Twice non participation so shocking.
I personally think there are way 2 many cards to collect for this limited time.if they only did active groups there are a few that are missing from that
I wonder what their decision was to who gets them and who doesnt
i can see that they are available to be collected every valentines day, so its not just these 2-3 days hopefully, it's impossible to even get a set unless u are lucky with other ppl pulls and them being okay to trade them.I personally think there are way 2 many cards to collect for this limited time.
Guess they didn't want to disappoint many ppl but somehow had to cut some groups since one can only collect 3 cards atm.
Probably gonna introduce more every valentines as there are still wanted groups to be added normally that can be packaged with others and there's already 70 valentines cards with Blackpink and Red Velvet both getting some and being really wanted so some might've been avoided to try and spread out wantednessi can see that they are available to be collected every valentines day, so its not just these 2-3 days hopefully, it's impossible to even get a set unless u are lucky with other ppl pulls and them being okay to trade them.
The groups with no limited cards yet might get some for another special event this year and then the same thing for them
that can be true tho, i just hope the chances of getting the new batches of valentines cards is higher than collecting the 1 year old onesProbably gonna introduce more every valentines as there are still wanted groups to be added normally that can be packaged with others and there's already 70 valentines cards with Blackpink and Red Velvet both getting some and being really wanted so some might've been avoided to try and spread out wantedness