- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
So I just spent 42 minutes of my life watching this video all to come to the conclusion
that I still dislike Lizzy more than I did, and that no matter how bad international fans are,
on a personal level, they will never be as worse as K-Netz when it comes to self-image.
Lizzy's comments were out of line imo, and if you're Uee's labelmate AND groupmate
why would you tear her down instead of building her up in the midst of all the hate that
she attracted? "Jokes" my ass. Women shouldn't be tearing down other women.
that I still dislike Lizzy more than I did, and that no matter how bad international fans are,
on a personal level, they will never be as worse as K-Netz when it comes to self-image.
Lizzy's comments were out of line imo, and if you're Uee's labelmate AND groupmate
why would you tear her down instead of building her up in the midst of all the hate that
she attracted? "Jokes" my ass. Women shouldn't be tearing down other women.