congrats :pandalove:
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 January 2021 #1 congrats Reactions: Wingfrost, Suzy, maruberry and 5 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 January 2021 #2 Congrats Reactions: Wingfrost and cosmic_gayls
floorange Joined 18 June 2020 Messages 651 Reactions Received 1,212 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Other Pronouns they/them 1 January 2021 #3 cosmic_gayls said: congrats Click to expand... I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OPPARS MINT ICE CREAM I KNOW ITS FAKE. I WAS THERE Reactions: Wingfrost and cosmic_gayls
cosmic_gayls said: congrats Click to expand... I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OPPARS MINT ICE CREAM I KNOW ITS FAKE. I WAS THERE
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 1 January 2021 #4 Low standards✨✨ Reactions: Wingfrost
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 1 January 2021 #5 Fangirls better not hate on the ice cream Reactions: Wingfrost, cosmic_gayls and Ahsoka
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 January 2021 #6 lexus said: Fangirls better not hate on the ice cream Click to expand... exactly Reactions: Wingfrost and lexus
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 January 2021 #7 lexus said: Fangirls better not hate on the ice cream Click to expand... Reactions: lexus and cosmic_gayls
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 January 2021 #8 Wingfrost said: Click to expand... i dont like mint choco but mintbeom is Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 January 2021 #9 cosmic_gayls said: i dont like mint choco but mintbeom is Click to expand... I ship it
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 January 2021 #10 Wingfrost said: I ship it Click to expand... everyone should Reactions: Wingfrost