- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The dark mode of KPS has taken over me :wonugl:You on the dark side of the internet again?![]()
The dark mode of KPS has taken over me :wonugl:
.. why i first thought it was some little mermaid ver of Karin and Sasuke thoughThe one and only :wonugl:
I was about to say that the glasses should have gave it away but damn I just realized Karin wears glasses too. What a damn rip off... why i first thought it was some little mermaid ver of Karin and Sasuke though![]()
I have to admit thinking of it as Grell and Sebastian is somehow lot less disturbing to meI was about to say that the glasses should have gave it away but damn I just realized Karin wears glasses too. What a damn rip off.