The newest group you stan? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
What's the most recent group that got added to your bias list?
It can be a new group or one that has caught your attention.

For me it's ITZY. I love the members and now their songs as well.
I have been looking forward to their debut ever since I saw Yeji on Kpopstar​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well, for me to stan a groups means to follow their every move and to buy their albums, so there are not too many groups like this for me
but I really really like Itzy
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wjsn
I actually looked forward to their debut since I loved Exy on Unpretty Raptar but somehow after MoMoMo and Catch Me I didn't keep updated with them for some reason. But now that I finally catched up with them I fell in love with these girls
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
wjsn
I actually looked forward to their debut since I loved Exy on Unpretty Raptar but somehow after MoMoMo and Catch Me I didn't keep updated with them for some reason. But now that I finally catched up with them I fell in love with these girls
they have bops tho :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:pandalove: this is so beautiful to see.
My granny once self is defently enjoying seeing love for twice
Tho I've been a once for a while now technically (before Yes or Yes)
There's too much material idk where to start :pandasad:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tho I've been a once for a while now technically (before Yes or Yes)
There's too much material idk where to start :pandasad:
aww.
have you watched sixteen yet? It really shows off the talents of the girls. And Sana is super adorable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread