News The newest k-drama contains lots of tea (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
A quick recap:

So today, Happyface Ent. and YG were in court. Happyface is suing YGE because one of their trainees won MixNine. They ask 10 million won for the damages done.
Happyface's rep asked YG reps about their new show "YG Treasure Box". YG reps insinuated that MixNine was not confirmed to debut since the very first beginning.

Read the full article here

:llama_tea:
So what do you think?
Who are you rooting for?​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't really know how courts work but I know if I were a part of it I'd drag the case on just for the drama
:joysip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:joysip:
kinda excited to see how this will play out
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really know how courts work but I know if I were a part of it I'd drag the case on just for the drama
:joysip:
Who doesn't? Anyways, Yangie will probs do something stupid so it will be dragged
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread