News The next one - ChoiJongHoon to leave FTISLAND and retire from industry (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah in that case I can understand it must be a lot harder for you. Atleast Hongki isn't implicated yet right? I'm not sure.
yeah it has been crazy for me since I did like Seungri, JJY and Junhyung too. So many people I have been following for a while now.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah it has been crazy for me since I did like Seungri, JJY and Junhyung too. So many people I have been following for a while now.
I know, I haven't even been able to listen to any BigBang since this happened. I love their songs but I'm so conflicted rn, whenever any of their songs come up on my Playlist, I skip it :(
But at this stage, I've come to terms with the truth and my disappointment- I used to hesitate taking a stance on this thing and stayed neutral but it's apparent they're guilty now so yeah.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I know, I haven't even been able to listen to any BigBang since this happened. I love their songs but I'm so conflicted rn, whenever any of their songs come up on my Playlist, I skip it :(
But at this stage, I've come to terms with the truth and my disappointment- I used to hesitate taking a stance on this thing and stayed neutral but it's apparent they're guilty now so yeah.
Why skip it? It's not like Seungri contributed much to their songs anyway :oof_tea:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
true. I remember that too
I did follow F.T ISLAND. Especially Hongki has been one of my favorite people.
I've actually gained a lot of respect for Hongki after the way he's handled this situation tbh
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Why skip it? It's not like Seungri contributed much to their songs anyway :oof_tea:
That is true :yolk:
I'll get around to listening to them again :maheart:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Another scumbag caught and forced to retire.

Good. Keep them coming! None of these scumbags deserves the support and love of fans.

Still waiting on one of them though to actually apologise to the VICTIMS though!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not surprised or disappointed.

Still, this all feels so surreal. I really never would have expected something like this to happen. I really hope FTIsland can continue on after this.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've actually gained a lot of respect for Hongki after the way he's handled this situation tbh
What did he do? I know his name cane up at some point but I haven't heard anything else. I need some good news about this group :yolk:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What did he do? I know his name cane up at some point but I haven't heard anything else. I need some good news about this group :yolk:
Originally people thought that the 'Lee' from the chatroom was Hongki but it turned out to be Lee Jong Hyun from CNBlue instead so you don't have to worry about Hongki being involved in all of this so far plus he's been subtly condemning the whole controversy since it started, I suspect he's not allowed to be overly vocal about it because it involves two artists from his company but he's made his stance quite clear. Here is one of the little things that he said to a fan who was defending Jong Hoon:

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Originally people thought that the 'Lee' from the chatroom was Hongki but it turned out to be Lee Jong Hyun from CNBlue instead so you don't have to worry about Hongki being involved in all of this so far plus he's been subtly condemning the whole controversy since it started, I suspect he's not allowed to be overly vocal about it because it involves two artists from his company but he's made his stance quite clear. Here is one of the little things that he said to a fan who was defending Jong Hoon:

Thank you Hongki for being reliable :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread