Appreciation The Next Post Wanna One Group (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I already made a thread for them, thank you.


And there's a thread for their show too.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Yseki and gongchan

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
I already made a thread for them, thank you.


And there's a thread for their show too.


Cool, I checked it out.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Pretty boy bae jinyoung :pandahappy: I hope I get lots and lots of photos
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yseki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread