Discussion The Official Pro-Wrestling Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Which is your favourite WWE Brand?

• Raw

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Smackdown Live

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 205 Live

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
YESSS I know, so excited :sj_weary:

Btw speaking of NXT, I've become a big fan of Tegan Nox lol. I think she's a fantastic babyface and can really go in the ring :pepeheart:
Awesome! I also like Shotzi Blackheart too!
When Charlotte isn't invading all brands and let the women do their thing, you can see gems.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth_Ozy

Darth_Ozy

Darth Maul's fav dongsaeng
Reaction score
Ship
Awesome! I also like Shotzi Blackheart too!
When Charlotte isn't invading all brands and let the women do their thing, you can see gems.
Yeah lmao.
I was a Dakota Kai fan, well still am. So when she turned heel, I watched her feud with Tegan and came away really impressed with Tegan Nox aka Lady Kane lol. To the point where she's become my 2nd fav woman on the NXT roster behind Io :haylul:

• Love
Reactions: Keihatsu

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Yeah lmao.
I was a Dakota Kai fan, well still am. So when she turned heel, I watched her feud with Tegan and came away really impressed with Tegan Nox aka Lady Kane lol. To the point where she's become my 2nd fav woman on the NXT roster behind Io :haylul:
I'm glad we are getting to see more of her though, her injuries kept her from performing, so it was hard to see what she was capable off.

• Love

Darth_Ozy

Reaction score
Ship
Yesss Tegan vs Io my 2 favorite women :sj_weary:
Io vs Sasha was good, with more time it could've been great but save that for a future PPV and a live crowd lol. Asuka spraying mist is always good too :sanapray:

• Love

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Yesss Tegan vs Io my 2 favorite women :sj_weary:
Io vs Sasha was good, with more time it could've been great but save that for a future PPV and a live crowd lol. Asuka spraying mist is always good too :sanapray:
Yes, I am anticipating :sanapray: I don't think Io should drop the title, but I think they will both give us a really good match and maybe even great depending on how much time they get.

Yeah, I agree! I believe they got about 15 minutes, they did well with the time they had and although it could have still been better, it was still a really good match and they have potential to go on to have great matches with more time at Wrestlemania :sanapray:
Also, the difference between 3 brands Charlotte and 3 brands Sasha is that Charlotte was just there because she was Vince's Golden Child and Sasha actually does something and makes it more entertaining and you know she can put on really good matches with everyone.

Asuka's green mist was great to see again!

• Love

Darth_Ozy

Reaction score
Ship
Yes, I am anticipating :sanapray: I don't think Io should drop the title, but I think they will both give us a really good match and maybe even great depending on how much time they get.

Yeah, I agree! I believe they got about 15 minutes, they did well with the time they had and although it could have still been better, it was still a really good match and they have potential to go on to have great matches with more time at Wrestlemania :sanapray:
Also, the difference between 3 brands Charlotte and 3 brands Sasha is that Charlotte was just there because she was Vince's Golden Child and Sasha actually does something and makes it more entertaining and you know she can put on really good matches with everyone.

Asuka's green mist was great to see again!
Charlotte would've barely sold any of the offense, taken the mist and the moonsault and then no sold it to apply the Figure 8 and win. To "elevate" the title of course aka crush someone else's momentum again.
The difference is night and day. Sasha has always been the best among the Horsewomen but had her success sacrificed to build up Charlotte. I'm actually really glad Io didn't have to defend her title in a one on one against Charlotte lol.

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Charlotte would've barely sold any of the offense, taken the mist and the moonsault and then no sold it to apply the Figure 8 and win. To "elevate" the title of course aka crush someone else's momentum again.
The difference is night and day. Sasha has always been the best among the Horsewomen but had her success sacrificed to build up Charlotte. I'm actually really glad Io didn't have to defend her title in a one on one against Charlotte lol.
Yeah, I agree with this.
People say that Sasha doesn't sell and that she botches a lot but that is not true at all and she will do anything to work with her opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)