The Og childhood crush (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mysteric
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw the smurfs before idk about those other people
WHAT THE HELL THOSE ARE THE GREATEST COMICS MADE ON BELGIAN SOIL BEFORE HOLLYWOOD RUINED THEM???
LUCKY LUKE WAS CREATED IN 1946. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL COMIC ON EUROPEAN SOIL TOGETHER WITH TINTIN.
TINTIN WAS SADLY RUINED BY HOLLYWOOD AND HAD A SHITTY LIFE-ACTION (EVEN WORSE THAN THE SMURFS). IT STARTED IN 1929 IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND WERE COMICS IN 1930. THIS MIGHT BE FAMILIAR
1595253430118.png


ALL 3 HAD TV SHOWS AND I GREW UP READING THE COMICS AND WATCHING THE SHOWS
MY PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS READ THESE COMICS

(THERE WAS ONLY ONE WITH THE OLD INTRO SO I PUT A WHOLE EPISODE IN DUTCH SO YOU KNOW WHAT INTRO I GREW UP WITH)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
WHAT THE HELL THOSE ARE THE GREATEST COMICS MADE ON BELGIAN SOIL BEFORE HOLLYWOOD RUINED THEM???
LUCKY LUKE WAS CREATED IN 1946. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL COMIC ON EUROPEAN SOIL TOGETHER WITH TINTIN.
TINTIN WAS SADLY RUINED BY HOLLYWOOD AND HAD A SHITTY LIFE-ACTION (EVEN WORSE THAN THE SMURFS). IT STARTED IN 1929 IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND WERE COMICS IN 1930. THIS MIGHT BE FAMILIAR
1595253430118.png


ALL 3 HAD TV SHOWS AND I GREW UP READING THE COMICS AND WATCHING THE SHOWS
MY PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS READ THESE COMICS

(THERE WAS ONLY ONE WITH THE OLD INTRO SO I PUT A WHOLE EPISODE IN DUTCH SO YOU KNOW WHAT INTRO I GREW UP WITH)
I saw the smurfs movie :^)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I saw the smurfs movie :^)
it sucked and missed what the smurfs stood for
no one cares about the dude or his life. It wouldn't have been as bad as it is if they kept the whole Smurfs universe as it was. Also, they milked the whole franchise
I'd rather wish it was kept in Belgian hands so they could make a decent movie. Same goes for TinTin
1595255112425.png
1595255123304.png

(they literally made someone act the whole movie and then fucked it over with too much graphics it's creepy)
Didn't even know Lucky Luke had a film
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really don't know where your's is from.

my og child hood crush probably was one of the of Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters, and Zero and Ace form One Piece with Ranma from Ranma 1/2 ( didn't matter if it was male or female form) and Inuyasha was a big on for me.
Yes I grew up with these animes.... I literally started watched Ranma and Full House when I was 5/6. On the topic of Full House John freaking Stamos is still the hottest male on earth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread