- Joined
- 26 August 2018
- Messages
- 596
- Reactions Received
- 2,907
- Location
- Turkey
- Website
- discord.gg
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he
I can delete it for you if you want ^^Not this double post crap again.
I can delete it for you if you want ^^Not this double post crap again.
"Ok I will![]()
Is that you rolex?Welcome to the forum skinnny! I was waiting for you all the time :pepecheer:
Yup"" is like the new "UwU".
Thank you! You don't have to bother though.I can delete it for you if you want ^^
Oh, I considered that toowell at least I don't have a 0/10![]()
Wow, a 7?? Biased.Is that you rolex?
Thanks
7/10.![]()
Wow, a 7?? Biased.
I'll forgive you this time for recognizing me :pepecheer:
It's okay, done. :pepecheer:Thank you! You don't have to bother though.
I didn't expect her to be this biased, you were right Taey sorry for not believing you
Dont discriminate against the chickYour use of the murderous chick concerns me![]()