THE ONE song that made you stan??? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
B.A.P - Wake Me Up
BTS - I honestly don't know... lol maybe Spring Day?
Exo - Growl
Seventeen - Don't Wanna Cry
Day6 - I Need Somebody
Astro - Always You
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and Darkyoda47

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone


I'm posting the MV here, but what really got me was the song/audio: The harmonies and the gospel-tinged choir and piano accompaniment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread