The only good BG song (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i loved them so much!! my younger self was crushing on Kendall
I loved the show, tbh I wish they were taken more seriously because they really could have become big. honestly, they should have been the one to get popular and not one direction but we won't talk about that. :joysip:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I loved the show, tbh I wish they were taken more seriously because they really could have become big. honestly, they should have been the one to get popular and not one direction but we won't talk about that. :joysip:
tea ☕
:joysip:

they released bop after bop!! they were all talented
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread