- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Break ur heartI want to break them off
Too late you did that yesterday with those vile commentsBreak ur heart
You are the reason why DoTae isn't a mainstream NCT ship omf. :hmm:I want to break them off
I’m the only one brave enough to say what everyone else is thinking and you’re shaming me for itYou are the reason why DoTae isn't a mainstream NCT ship omf. :hmm:
I could never harm a kitty. 😡I’m the only one brave enough to say what everyone else is thinking and you’re shaming me for it
HahToo late you did that yesterday with those vile comments![]()
Just because I wanna doesn’t mean I would >:(I could never harm a kitty. 😡