Information The popularity of some NCT members around the world (2 Viewers)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That looks like Google searches to me, I don't know if I would trust that a great deal

Also, I'm surprised Mark Lee isn't searched more, he's one of the only members I know
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That looks like Google searches to me, I don't know if I would trust that a great deal

Also, I'm surprised Mark Lee isn't searched more, he's one of the only members I know
It is by solely google search as I wrote
I wanted to check but idk yet how to do it
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Jeez, that taeyong....what a king. I stan the right one :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread