New MV The Pretty Reckless - Where Are You Christmas? (Official Music Video) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok she had me at the beginning with the little girl on TV, but when the rock music started and she started singing this upbeat melody to the song that I didn't recognize... yeah, she lost me. Sorry, but this is supposed to be a ballad FOR A REASON! I'll give you in return my fav cover:



now, that is a cover done right!

and again, I'm so sorry this cover wasn't to my expectations... maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh when I was criticizing it. :runrunrun:

(this is in no way, shape, or form meant to xdrag TPR - I've actually listened to some of their music and like it)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread