New MV THE PRETTY WILD - Paradox (Official Music Video) (3 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The Pretty Wild: *exists*
me: hm... did he finally get into pop punk?
also me, within the first nanosecond of the video: OH! Whoa...

ig I should've known better, considering your music tastes. :facepalm: :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pirioca

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I should use a warning sign in my postings. :dubuthink:

89dda8ca895989454ffa670868f115d8.jpg
haha you're silly lol but no, not necessary. I'll just avoid all your music related posts
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread