The problem with WAVE [IVE} (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I actually like this song, the problem I have is IVE singing it. I think it's actually the wrong song for them. Their rap isn't strong enough, nor is their Japanese (exception Rei obviously). I wonder if in actuality this should have been a Rei solo song. I think NiziU could have nailed it. I also think OMG could have done a great job but it's not exactly their style either. Who else would this song have been better for.

@Moguri since I already know your not a fan of WAVE. :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread