Appreciation The Professionalism (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm not a fan of (G)I-DLE though I love some of the members
but this is damn impressive for a newer group:


Essentially the speed of the song is all wrong and messed up but the girls carried on and adjusted like professionals.​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is the 2nd time the speed is off from groups I've seen and I wonder how the error happens. Do they just randomly have speed up versions just chilling in their whatever is used to play the music? :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is the 2nd time the speed is off from groups I've seen and I wonder how the error happens. Do they just randomly have speed up versions just chilling in their whatever is used to play the music? :jisoosmh:
I don't know but the girls like Minnie and Yuqi were def pissed lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Sana

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is the 2nd time the speed is off from groups I've seen and I wonder how the error happens. Do they just randomly have speed up versions just chilling in their whatever is used to play the music? :jisoosmh:
I wonder what this speed x0,5 button does, let me test this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread