I came to the conclusion that the real meaning behind Yes Or Yes was that Twice telling Once there options in going to there World Tour. These girls are psycho paths I’m telling you! I should known by there hypnotic eyes there are up to no good.
THESE GIRLS ARE DERANGED! the sad part of Twice says there is no N and O.There's no letters N and O
Lol 30IQAnd here I thought it was about a boy who was only allowed to say yes to them.
-1 you meanLol 30IQ
Lol 29IQ-1 you mean
Lol 29IQ
If this isn’t a mood idk what iseven if the song means nothing I still love it
![]()
The Nation’s Witches![]()
Definitely witchcraft
These girls must be stopped they are poisoning our youth. I’ll go to th e concert myself to stop them.That explains why I've been thinking about robbing a bank to pay for kpop...
You're doing God Jihyo's workThese girls must be stopped they are poisoning our youth. I’ll go to th e concert myself to stop them.
moodThat explains why I've been thinking about robbing a bank to pay for kpop...