As the JYP notice said, Jinni left for personal reasons. She made the choice that she could no longer go on as an idol and hence JYPE has to break off her contract.
Since the beginning I've said that Jinni did not look at all like she was fully present mentally in her role as an idol. There was something preventing her from seeming natural, and whatever that issue was it must have been related to her needing to stop right now. We don't know her exact personal reasons, but we can be sure that continuing as an idol wouldn't be good for her. So I'm glad she's looking out for herself and her well being.
kpopsource.com
kpopsource.com
Since the beginning I've said that Jinni did not look at all like she was fully present mentally in her role as an idol. There was something preventing her from seeming natural, and whatever that issue was it must have been related to her needing to stop right now. We don't know her exact personal reasons, but we can be sure that continuing as an idol wouldn't be good for her. So I'm glad she's looking out for herself and her well being.
Why is Jinni the most 'invisible' member in NMIXX? - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
She used to be one of the more recognizable/mentioned pre-debut members but now I barely notice her. She's attractive and talented and all of that but the other members just see to stand out so much, so her good qualities aren't noticed as much. Kyujin and Lili M stand out for their performance...
kpopsource.com
Real talk: Would it REALLY be a big loss if Jinni wasn't in NMIXX? - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
I watched this video many times but just now realized that Jinni wasn't even here. She's great and all but objectively speaking, her presence isn't as strong as the other members and sometimes I forget she's even in the group.
kpopsource.com