No i didn't notice it.![]()
super cute angel!
Did you only post this becasue of the duck plush?![]()
The duck in the back suggest she found mefound his new victim![]()
It can only be fan givenWhere can I buy this![]()
No i didn't notice it.
I posted because it's cool. I thought it was AI with how realistic the wings movements were![]()
It can only be fan given![]()
having nice fans like that must be niceDang it…![]()
I just care about the idols more sometimesnot the first time you miss it, do you really care about ducks?
Does the cat wish to fly as well?having nice fans like that must be nice![]()
I remember when you complained that idols never interact with any duck thingsI just care about the idols more sometimes![]()
Does the cat wish to fly as well?![]()
Well she still didn't interact with it, I didnt find any video of her playing with the duckI remember when you complained that idols never interact with any duck things![]()
I mean... if you come equipped with a pair of those lovely wings I'm sure that it'll look amazing!oh... it's not very natural for a cat to fly... but honestly it sounds cool!
oh there are secret clips where she is playing with it for minutes!Well she still didn't interact with it, I didnt find any video of her playing with the duck![]()
that sounds awesome.. now if only Moguri had fans that make such giftsI mean... if you come equipped with a pair of those lovely wings I'm sure that it'll look amazing!
I'm your biggest fan!that sounds awesome.. now if only Moguri had fans that make such gifts![]()