Appreciation The Reason They Are Queens (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


The ENTIRETY of this music videos appeal
is that it's basically a non-stop performance.
The change of scenery is appealing too
but the way the girls legit do nothing but perform
the entire time and somehow make it interesting

That just shows why they are such an iconic group.
I don't think any current girl group or guy group even could do that
and pull it off.

Straight up it's just close-ups of the girls giving face while dancing and performing.
THATS IT!
And it still manages to be one of the most eye-catching videos for me.​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m and Willow
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Funny coincidence, I was just watching a live performance of 2NE1's "Fire" today. These girls seriously have such a great stage performance, it's amazing, I want them to come back :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Funny coincidence, I was just watching a live performance of 2NE1's "Fire" today. These girls seriously have such a great stage performance, it's amazing, I want them to come back :pandalove:
I guess that's what I meant because this video is basically a performance video and the amount of charisma shooting out of the screen is impressive!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: chris_m

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread