The reason why you choose your ult group or bias? (4 Viewers)

Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
For my ult groups I really like a lot of their music and the members personalities.

For my ult bias, Suga I think of him as someone I really respect and look up to. His music and stories I can relate to, there’s many things that I could say about him but I’ll keep this short lol.
Ahhh Suga is the best and so talented in everything
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
because I love their music and their personalities
 
  • Love
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread