- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,054
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I KNOW WE HAVE A SQUIRREL USER SOMEWHERESO SQUIRRELS ARE TAKING OVER NOW![]()
I'm the squirrelI KNOW WE HAVE A SQUIRREL USER SOMEWHERE![]()
You were a Panda, an honorary fish and now a squirrel?I'm the squirrel![]()
I'm a shape shifting pandaYou were a Panda, an honorary fish and now a squirrel?![]()
I see, I'm actually a phoenix + cat + bunnyI'm a shape shifting pandadon't reveal my secret identities like that
AmazingI see, I'm actually a phoenix + cat + bunny![]()
I'm also a squirrel.I KNOW WE HAVE A SQUIRREL USER SOMEWHERE![]()
See @Harmony_Starz we pandas have a lot of dualityI'm also a squirrel.All pandas have a dual nature.
See @Harmony_Starz we pandas have a lot of duality![]()