the repeat generation (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
in what way are they similar?
I don´t know about girl groups so I´m not gonna comment on them, but Seventeen and Super Junior? Not at all. Big Bang and BTS? absolutely different concepts. Maybe you are talking about popularity, but in that case maaaayyybeee BTS and Big Bang as Big Bang used to be big, but Suju and Seventeen? no way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I think rv has outgrown fx
if anything, I see more fx parallels in itzy


I don't see reusing the same formula as a bad thing though, may as well take less risks for a semi decent end result rather than a spectacular run (or a spectacular waste of resources)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread