The Results!! NCT visuals (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I can take Taeyong being number 6
I CANT TAKE LUCAS:pandaannoyed: AND JAEHYUN:llama_shook: BEING HIGHER THAN HIM
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can take Taeyong being number 6
I CANT TAKE LUCAS:pandaannoyed: AND JAEHYUN:llama_shook: BEING HIGHER THAN HIM
ohhh maybe next year and ill get u to pick his pictures
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread