Appreciation The return of a legend (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
48 hours is too long Drew. Don't do that again!
:pandatea:

Welcome back!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
48 hours is too long Drew. Don't do that again!
:pandatea:

Welcome back!
Two days feels like two weeks to me. I feel like I've been gone an entire kpop generation. Like how many new groups have I missed since I was last here??

And btw I was never contacted by anyone from HC. Juan knows me to well. He probably banned ne 30 times during my AKP career. You think he wants me on his site? Lol.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Meanwhile.

Your bf: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Nah he's fine he's chilling in the corner playing guitar with a sore dick and hips
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Yes I am back and better than ever.

The most iconic kpop forum user of all time has blessed the entire internet with his presence after an excruciating long hiatus of 48 hours.

Come pay tribute to Drew Mother Fucking B.
Welcome back king :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
And btw I was never contacted by anyone from HC. Juan knows me to well. He probably banned ne 30 times during my AKP career. You think he wants me on his site? Lol.
That’s what I was going to say on your thread about it. Juan is too good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ayy I thought you'd wait until 2021 to make that grand comeback but no complaints :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread