- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
OFFICIAL GROUP LOGO
OFFICIAL GROUP BADGE
MEMBER OUTFITS
JUNGHOON
SEUNGJIN
JACKI
AKIRO
SET LIST
1. ABLAZE (TITLE TRACK)
2. WAY BACK (RAP LINE)
3. ADDICTED (VOCAL LINE)
4. SERVE
5. 30 SECONDS (SEUNGJIN SOLO)
6. 3RD (AKIRO SOLO)
7. MAESTRO (JACKI SOLO)
8. SENSES (JUNGHOON SOLO)
9. SPECIAL PERFORMANCE- ABLAZE REMIX VERSION
STAGE
AUDIENCE GIFT
-Physical Copies of their 1st Album
-T Shirts with their logo on the front
-Sticker Set
MESSAGE FROM 4D
Jacki: Thank you so much SENSATION for taking time out of your day for us. We enjoyed these hours as we were able to be with you all and perform for you. I hope we get to do this again soon!
Junghoon: Thank you all for coming tonight, I had such a good time. I want to do this again! Your cheering definitely boosted my ego
Seungjin: Tonight didn't feel real. I had such a good time that I can't really come to explain it. SENSATION, thank you!
Akiro: I had so much fun performing tonight! Please look forward to this again because we will definitely do this again soon.
OFFICIAL GROUP BADGE
MEMBER OUTFITS
JUNGHOON
SEUNGJIN
JACKI
AKIRO
SET LIST
1. ABLAZE (TITLE TRACK)
2. WAY BACK (RAP LINE)
3. ADDICTED (VOCAL LINE)
4. SERVE
5. 30 SECONDS (SEUNGJIN SOLO)
6. 3RD (AKIRO SOLO)
7. MAESTRO (JACKI SOLO)
8. SENSES (JUNGHOON SOLO)
9. SPECIAL PERFORMANCE- ABLAZE REMIX VERSION
STAGE
AUDIENCE GIFT
-Physical Copies of their 1st Album
-T Shirts with their logo on the front
-Sticker Set
MESSAGE FROM 4D
Jacki: Thank you so much SENSATION for taking time out of your day for us. We enjoyed these hours as we were able to be with you all and perform for you. I hope we get to do this again soon!
Junghoon: Thank you all for coming tonight, I had such a good time. I want to do this again! Your cheering definitely boosted my ego
Seungjin: Tonight didn't feel real. I had such a good time that I can't really come to explain it. SENSATION, thank you!
Akiro: I had so much fun performing tonight! Please look forward to this again because we will definitely do this again soon.