The Rose Badge Thread (1 Viewer)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
THE ROSE Badge Voting Thread

Badges needed:
Group
Woosung
Jaehyeong
Dojoon
Hajoon


Suggestion Period: April 11th
Voting Period: TBA



RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high-quality photos


If you don't know how to make a badge:
~~~

​
 
Last edited:

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
~SUGGESTIONS~​
-Group-
16462
x

-Kim Woosung-
16458
x
16459
X
16460
X
16461
X


-Jaehyeong-
16463
x
16464
X
16465
X
16466
X
16467
x


-Dojoon-
16468
X
16469
X
16470
X
16471
X
16472
X


-Hajoon-
16473
X
16479X
16476
X
16477
X
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'll try and make members badges on Sunday
Group
9POSjhhKngY_400x400[1017].png
1522bbn7729da6cda57501677230635[1024].png
32278325-jkkjgrunge-gray-background-texture[1015].png
background-sntarry-night-sky-eps-10-vector-7818401[1020].png
background-starry-night-sky-eps-10-vector-7818401[1020].png
black-and-white-image-18[1014].png
dowkjjknload[1018].png
downlo,n,nad (1)[1023].png
heahkhkrtester1[1013].png
heartest;jijljer1[1013].png
il_34mnm0x270.png
large (1)[1025].png
large (1)[19025].png
largkhbke (1)[1025].png
The-Rosejkkj-US-Tour-2018[1016].png

Sources
il_340x270.1831492647_em9d.jpg
9POSKngY_400x400.jpg
32278325-grunge-gray-background-texture.jpg
download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg
background-starry-night-sky-eps-10-vector-7818401.jpg
heartester1.png
black-and-white-image-18.jpg
15227729da6cda57501677230635.jpg
The-Rose-US-Tour-2018.jpg
images.png
large (1).jpg
large.jpg
the_rose_logo_by_destelle-dcai9s3.png
 

Attachments

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Not sure if I'll make any badges, but can you tag me for the voting?
Yes, omg lexus, I didn't mean to say no I'm sorry the last comment I made was for a different thread. I just realized:yolk:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yes, omg lexus, I didn't mean to say no I'm sorry the last comment I made was for a different thread. I just realized:yolk:
It's fine ^^
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
at the bottom row of each poll tab there are 3 dots where you can click sth like "answer validation" where you can write max/min 5 etc., right now you can vote every badge without getting a "you cant do that" error message
Thank you, I was trying to figure out how to do that :sanapray:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tag me please for voting as well ♥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread