Go stream so he can beat your fave :sanapray:
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 August 2019 #1 Go stream so he can beat your fave Reactions: Jichuus, Haolat, yeji and 1 other person
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 15 August 2019 #2 pretty boring songs ngl, his song where the sajaegi blew up was much better Reactions: yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 August 2019 #3 Reo said: pretty boring songs ngl, his song where the sajaegi blew up was much better Click to expand... Yeah, I agree, Way Back Home was that bitch. Reactions: yeji and Myco
Reo said: pretty boring songs ngl, his song where the sajaegi blew up was much better Click to expand... Yeah, I agree, Way Back Home was that bitch.
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 15 August 2019 #4 I thought he was in the army. Isn't there a rule or something against releasing music (or doing any type of business) in the army? And they're not as good as WBH and Bad Habits but I don't think they're bad. I actually really like all three songs. Reactions: yeji and Deleted member 289
I thought he was in the army. Isn't there a rule or something against releasing music (or doing any type of business) in the army? And they're not as good as WBH and Bad Habits but I don't think they're bad. I actually really like all three songs.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 15 August 2019 #5 king is backk