- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
When my mom's sugar drops really low and I'm alone with her
My dad won't pick up the phone until she actually started getting better and in her senses
When her sugar goes up by abt 10 while we're eating dinner and then goes back down after a few minutes
Anyways, she's doing alright now. It's just something I'm always scared of, especially when I'm alone with her
My dad won't pick up the phone until she actually started getting better and in her senses
When her sugar goes up by abt 10 while we're eating dinner and then goes back down after a few minutes
Anyways, she's doing alright now. It's just something I'm always scared of, especially when I'm alone with her